12/10/2011

OK! Here goes nothing!

First things first! I know everything's very raw right now but promise I'll take care of it in due time but for now I'd like to share my first bara pic... well second actually but the other one got lost XD Well then let's not keep you waiting. Enjoy the ride!
Color
Lineart
Hmm I thought it would take longer but here it is~ '^o^' 'm quite proud of how it came out but there is still much room for improvements :D Sooo what do you think? :3 Tell meh~

PS: I know hay-stash isn't exactly the most comfortable of places for hot, manly, sweety sex but oh well XD

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

Hot hot hot ROAR!
Great style!

DEVILMAN said...

Pretty meaty and with great movement xD

Monkeygogo said...

I love this image its great!

RyuX said...

Thanks :D